Friday, January 18, 2008

One Week

Okay, so it's been a week since my last post. I apologize but you're going to have to get used to it. I will make promises of posting daily, and I'll do it for a little while, but then I'll let life get in the way and forget about you for a while.

While I do apologize, I'm not sorry. I feel no sorrow over ignoring you for a while. I do not need this outlet to keep me sane. Although I know that I'll entertain you occasionally that's not entirely why I'm here.

I'll let you in on a secret. I don't write every day. I'll sit and write a few days worth of posts at once. Then I'll actually publish them one day at a time. Same thing with the questions. Once I find an actual reliable developer and printer I'll do the same thing with the photo's.

So this is the one and only time you'll hear an apology from me about not posting. I promise I'll never apologize for this again. I may apologize for other things but never this.

No comments: