Friday, January 11, 2008

Freakin Awesome!

So I decided on Monday that no matter what happens everyday is going to be, Freakin Awesome! No matter what.

If I'm late to work because it's snowed 4 feet in one night and it takes me an hour to get my car out. Freakin Awesome!

If I freeze my ass off for a week because my roommates are too lazy to talk to the landlords and get the heater fixed. Freakin Awesome! (I would do it but I'm not on the lease.)

If my paycheck is short because I've taken too much unpaid time off. Freakin Awesome!

If my nose gets broken in sparing class because I drop my guard and walk into a punch. Freakin Awesome.

Some of you may think I'm crazy. Maybe I am. But life is too short to let things get in your way and get you down. I don't want to be on drugs because I'm stressed and depressed. That's not how I want to live. So if I have to change the way I look at the world then so be it.

Call me crazy I don't care. I'm going to be happy by damn. And there's nothing you can do to change that.

No comments: